If you own a drone you also know that have one battery is just not enough. They are rated for 22-25 minutes but of course that is perfect condition.
I set alarm to of at 30% left of battery life. This makes your flight time under 20 minutes(depending on conditions). Until battery technology gets better if you want to fly safely more than 20 minutes you need to have more batteries with you.
For me I carry 6 or more batteries at all times. This allows me the freedom to try to get the best possible shots with out the fear of running out of battery through out the day. Since it takes 60 to 80 minutes to charge one battery times 6 equals 7 hours of battery charging duties every day.
I bought the muilti battery charger from DJI and that took forever. Even though it allows you plug in 3 battery it could only charge one a time. I stopped using this time killer and found the best solution to date.
I started to do searches on Amazon and found a unit that will let me plug in 3 battery plus the controller and it charges all the battery at the same time. What what once was a 7 hour chore turn into 2 hours to charge 6 batteries!
The DJI Cost $89 and this 4 in 1 charger was $59.95 from Amazon. I have to say this is one of the best accessory I have bought form my Phantom 3 and 4.
- 4 in 1 Rapid Battery Charger: can charge 3 batteries and one controller at one time, specially designed for DJI Phantom 4
- Stable and safe, intelligent temperature control, when temperature rise up, fan will speed up automatically
- Input: 110-240V; Output: 17.5V 12A (branch: 17.5V 4A)
- Charging time: Fully Charge Phantom 4 drone 3 pcs Batteries and 1 pcs controller at about 70- 90 minutes
- Compatible for: DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Battery & Remote Control